Web Optimisation Manager – Omnichannel Retailer
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself on working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, Beauty brands in the UK and Internationally.
As Web Optmisation Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the A/B testing process, including gathering requirements, assembling details, ensuring correct tagging/tracking, setting up, executing, and analysing the tests, making recommendations for site improvements based on the results of the tests.
Responsibilities in this Web Optimisation Manager will include –
- Take ownership of the end-to-end experiment delivery process from idea through analysis to delivery within your portfolio.
- Collaborate with Trading, UX/Design, Web Analytics, and Front End and Back End Development to plan A/B tests, document requirements, hypotheses, variations to test a solution to a problem.
- Establishing and maintaining a clear backlog, and defining the optimisation roadmap that will increase conversion, customer engagement, and other KPIs.
- Managing the delivery of optimisation programmes by coordinating directly and working collaboratively with external stakeholders and agencies.
- To identify optimisation opportunities, analyse and interpret site usage data and trends through rich and in-depth data analysis, consumer research (quantitative and qualitative), and usability studies.
To be successful in applying for this Web Optimisation Manager role, you must have –
- 3+ years experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation role ideal as Manager, Specialist or Senior Executive level
- Must have experience in an eCommerce, Retail or B2C environment
- Have relevant personalisation software experience within, Optimizely, AB Tasty, Monetate, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with working knowledge in analytic packages e.g., Google Analytics, DataStudio, Content Square, etc.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits that come with this Web Optimisation Manager include –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Monthly work incentives
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity for someone at the peak of their career to join a well-renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2202-109935.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.