| | |
About the company:
Quest Search and Selection are working with a premium, international, Swiss watch manufacturer. They are looking for a Watchmaker to join their London team.
Key responsibilities as a Watchmaker:
- To be able to work towards targets by self-managing workflow
- To record all repairs made on the repair sheet
- Repair and Service watches
- To follow business procedures when making any repairs.
- Liaising with administrators on process of repairs and additional parts needed.
- To ensure that repairs are made to company standards
To be a successful Watchmaker, you need to have:
- Experience as a watchmaker, has dealt with repairs and alterations for jewellery
- Experience working in workshop or retail environment
- Strong organisation skills and be able to prioritise certain tasks when there is a high workload
- Strong attention to detail
Why work for this company? It is an international multi-brand company, that has many opportunities to progress and alongside your salary, there will be benefits. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.