Warehouse & Supply Chain Manager
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY!!! Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation!
In this Warehouse & Supply Chain Manager role your aim is to control the movement and storage of products within the warehouse and process the associated transactions, shipping, receiving, picking, packing and returns.
The roles and responsibilities of this Warehouse & Supply Chain Manager – DIY & Hardware –
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems
- respond to and deal with customer & store communications
- keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- organise the recruitment and training of staff & monitoring progress
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
To be successful in this Warehouse & Supply Chain Manager – DIY & hardware –
- Have at least 5 years’ experience within a Warehouse or Supply Chain background
- experience in Home Improvement or DIY Retail within a similar roles
- Excellent analytical, communication and networking skills
- You must have experience of leading a small team
- Have leadership and management skills regarding the development and the safety of your team members
- Highly analytical and happy ot produce ad-hoc reports when required
- Negotiates faster-than-usual delivery of needed items so the company’s operations go uninterrupted
Benefits of this Warehouse & Supply Chain Manager – DIY & Hardware –
- 27 Holiday entitlement + 14 days Bank holidays
- Store & Company Discount
- Flights over to the island
- support with visa application & insurance.
- Assistance with finding a property / share
- Healthcare system open to all
- Multilingual country
- World’s 2nd safest country
- Reasonable Tax
If this sounds like you and you have their expertise knowledge and open to relocation. please send your cv details today quoting the reference JO-2111-109632.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.