VP of Operations – Series A investment
| | |
Quest Search and Selection have partnered with Series A scales-up, immersive gaming & entertainment business. This business has the latest VR & competitive team gaming experience and technology and is used globally.
The objective of the VP Central Operations & Expansion is to build systems and processes enabling the business to scale rapidly and drive exceptional performance.
Key Responsibilities of this VP Central Operations & Expansion role:
- To implement and prepare an effective operating plan for Retail and currently have 10 units nationwide.
- To monitor Data analytics for Customer satisfaction, with already exceptionally strong with repeat rates high to drive new acquisitions.
- Leading the partnership with commercial property and retail partners
- To oversee the Central Operations function setting SOPs and standards for both Owned and Operated and partner Concessions venues
- Overseeing the sales & commercial performance of venues in the UK & new opening in Europe.
- Driving a compliant region on security, risk, cash control, employment, health, and safety & brand standards.
- Driving new initiative and standard via tech and analytical solutions
- Regular site visits to monitor performance of each venue
- Oversee the development of a best-in-class online training programme to ensure staff onboarding is effective and efficient
- Lead additional projects where required
- Manage, supervise and coach territory retail team in recruiting, hiring and training
- To Manage Key internal and External Relationships
To be successful in this VP Central Operations & Expansion position you must have:
- Have 10years + experience and have worked as a VP or Head of Operations level.
- You would ideally have experience working within a Tech (start up or scale up) customer facing business within retail, hospitality, entertainment etc.
- A leader who is able to oversee complexity of growth at great pace while maintaining consistency in delivery through ever-improving operational processes
- Work with Analytics & Marketing on local marketing coordination to drive demand and understand customer feedback.
- Mist be degree level or above or equivalent
- Must have a tech mindset to come-up with solutions
- Experience in new store / venue delivery and opening
- Been involved in new venue opening and overseeing venue Design + Construction.
- The ideal candidate will possess a high intellectual mindset and a temperament which thrives in ambiguity.
- You must be a strategic thinker that can work to pace and deliver results through their people to deliver commercial results.
- Strong presentation, data analysis, project management skills is essential
The benefits of this VP Central Operations & Expansion role:
- Quarterly Company socials
- Unlimited annual leave
- Equity in the business
- Chance to test brand new games before the public!
- Travel to different sites and countries
If you have the right skills based on the description above please apply by sending your CV today quoting the reference JO-2205-110160
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.