VP – Buying and Merchandising
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a premier retail group in the Middle East, who is currently looking for a VP – Buying and Merchandising who has an extensive experience in the footwear and accessories categories.
As VP for Buying and Merchandising your responsibilities will include:
* Lead the development of all new shoe products and ranges
* Own, develop, and drive the assigned product range to exceed sales and profit budgets
* Manage and develop the buying and merchandising team
* Oversee the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
* Ensure delivery of the agreed profitability across categories
* Lead in the development of a network of suppliers to ensure consistent delivery
* Monitor and deliver category and range performances against financial objectives
* Develop and implement buying plans, product development, purchasing and range sales strategies with the retail team.
* Develop high competitor and market awareness within the team.
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with proven experience in planning, buying and merchandising for at least 12 years
* Preferably with experience in the Fashion Retail industry
* Strong people management, organizational, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
* Passionate, commercial and results-driven individual
* Senior-level written and verbal communication skills
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with single status benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.