VM & POS Marketing Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this new fashion business that have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with focus on POS and formulating VM guidelines.
Responsibilities of these VM & POS Marketing Manager position –
- To lead the Marketing strategy for all store POS or VM Guidelines
- To lead to strategy of the marketing department including the Marketing budget and Marketing calendar.
- Putting together VM guidelines for the in store management and VM team
- Ensure smooth running of The Marketing department including the artwork and POS Department going into stores.
- With the Finance team to produce Marketing Budget Spend and Forecast Spend report for every period.
- Head weekly marketing meetings with all Brand Managers in the team and report to the Heads of Business Units at a monthly meeting
- Produce the Commercial Activity Report for the Weekly Trading Meeting.
To be successful in this VM & POS Marketing Manager role position you must be –
- Operating as a Marketing Manager level
- Have had full accountability of the Marketing Budget
- Exposure for off line, signage/ POS and digital marketing exposure
- Experience with Brand/VM guideline formulations and adherence
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Great influencing skills across a team of brand managers
- Ability to work; accurately whilst prioritising own workload; independently and as part of a team, and be an effective and flexible team member
- Creative flare is an advantage
Benefits of this VM & POS Marketing Manager –
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity as part of your career progression and be part of an evolving business. If you have the right skills based on the description above please apply by sending your CV today quoting the reference JO-2109-109444.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.