Visual Merchandiser Trainer – Luxury Retailer
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are working with an international omnichannel retailer, who specialises in the luxury goods and jewelry industry. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride itself on innovation and design in today’s market.
In this Visual Merchandiser Trainer role, you will ensure that products displayed are up to the required Brand standards in your region to maximise sales. Also, you will be responsible for creating and executing a brand training strategy in the North Region.
Key Responsibilities of this Visual Merchandiser Trainer position –
- Optimise visual representation of the brand across Key Account stores
- Ensure all retail staff are trained and educated on brands, products, & collections
- Develop strong relationships with retail staff and regional management to ensure all are motivated towards the selling of the product
- Analyse listings to ensure they have a completed range of products on display and POS is correct
- Analyse performance and KPIs carefully to get a complete understanding of how the brand’s wholesale accounts operate
- Communicate with stores regarding advertising campaigns, brand sponsorships or promotions
- Be a brand ambassador for key retail staff and ensure that the brand image is maintained in the North Region
Requirements for this Visual Merchandiser Trainer position –
- Previous experience in Visual Merchandising and/or Retail Training in the luxury goods, fashion, and jewelry industry
- Ideally have worked in a field capacity and are happy to travel and stay away from where necessary.
- Can drive and have a full UK Driving License
- Experience with working with retail or wholesale accounts
- Have worked in partnership with the Sales & Key Account Manager team.
- Experience in monitoring competitor activity, new store openings and maximising brand display
Benefits that come along with this Visual Merchandiser Trainer position –
- Bonus potential of up to 3,000
- Contributory Pension
- Company Car or allowance
- Great Head Office Environment
This is an exciting period for the company based in over 100 countries internationally and an exciting opportunity for you to be part of an omnichannel international retailer. If this role sounds like you, please send your CV details quoting reference no. JO-2112-109714
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.