Visual Merchandiser – Field based
| | |
Quest are working with a leading international watch retailer and is looking for a Field based Visual Merchandiser to join their team.They will be responsible to provide effective sales and merchandising support across an assigned territory around the UK.
The roles and responsibilities for this Visual Merchandiser – Field based are:
- Carry out store visits to ensure effectiveness of VM / POS briefs and compile relevant feedback.
- Ability to build relationships across a variety of stakeholder demographics.
- Provide training & support to retail staff utilising new platforms.
- Planning and running of store events with key retail partners.
- Setting up business plans for underperforming doors with a view to increasing sell out
- Maximising impact of the merchandise at the point of sale
- Investigating and identifying promotional opportunities
- Providing assistance with set-up of promotional activities(possibly out of hours)
To be successful in this Visual Merchandiser – Field based are :
- Previous experience in Visual Merchandising and/or have ideally worked in a field based/multi-store position
- Previous experience within the retail sector is highly desirable
- Flexibility of travel (this is a nationwide role with weekly overnight stays!)
- Possess a full UK driving license
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Benefits of this Visual Merchandiser – Field based are:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential of up to 3,000
- Car allowance upto 4,000
- Great healthcare benefits
- Pension Schemes
- Employee Discounts
This is an exciting opportunity and If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2206-110205
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.