Visual Merchandiser Assistant – UK (Midlands based)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
As a Visual Merchandiser Assistant – UK wide you will lead and influence your stores in implementing and maintaining an impeccable brand image across all stores.
The roles and responsibilities of the Visual Merchandiser Assistant – UK –
- A field-based role where you will balance creative flair with the commerciality needed to maximise sales through your store`s displays and deliver the store`s Activity Calendar.
- Work with marketing and retail to deliver clear and concise communication to stores.
- Assist the marketing team with ordering and briefing promotional materials
- Carry out store visits to ensure effectiveness of VM / POS briefs and compile relevant feedback.
- To be actively involved in implementation of store mock up’s layouts and visual merchandising with a view to influence the VM guidelines and the potential to roll out to all stores.
To be successful in this Visual Merchandiser Assistant – UK wide position –
- Extensive experience of working in Visual roles in a within retail fashion
- This role is split between head office and out in the field with lots of overnight stays (3 or 4 per week) so you must be flexible to travel.
- Proven record in delivering a visual proposition & excellent Store Presentation standards consistently.
- Demonstrates experience of working in Stores and/or Head Office environments Office.
- Technical ability in grouping, styling, grids and product handling
The benefits of thisVisual Merchandiser Assistant – UK wide position –
- Car + travel & hotel allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Discount across the group
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in their stores. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead.
If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2202-109921.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.