Vice President of Omnichannel – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this leading international group that is established in 15 countries globally within supermarket, hospitality & wholesale. This is a relocation opportunity where the business is looking for a Vice President of Omnichannel – Food to be based in their hub head office in Dubai, looking after a store portfolio of over 200 stores.
The core responsible of this role to develop and adapting the Buying & Merchandising strategy for online and linking in with stores across Food/FMCG to ensure that the current business model remains competitive to customers whilst achieving the gross margin.
Your responsibilities of this Vice President of Omnichannel / E-Merchandising-
- To formulate a divisional strategy and to provide leadership and direction to the Category teams, in order to deliver planned sales, profit, margin, stock and markdown targets
- To develop a vision and strategy for own division which is aligned to the corporate strategy,
- Propose plans to increase profitability and productivity in the merchandising & buying function
- Analyse and benchmark their Retail Omnichannel performance to the market and develop areas of improvement
- Review the entire process of Private Label development including quality aspects, setting up processes and standards
- Conduct and oversee all international negotiations of high-level FMCG agreements
- Developing succession plans across the entire Merchandising function to make sure that you have proactive growth in your team
- Drive the on-going review of Merchandising systems and processes to ensure their relevance, effectiveness, and flexibility to be able to respond to the changing needs of the business.
- Working closely with the e-Commerce team including marketing, product and UX to ensure that merchandise layout and product information is correct to maximise sales.
- Ensure that you are able to use google analytics to review & track the user journey, conversion rates and page performance
To be successful in this Vice President of Omnichannel / E-Merchandising- –
- That you have delivered the strategy for a division, country, or business from both a Buying, planning/merchandising, or category background.
- You must have online, digital or omnichannel experience and have experience of owning the delivery of the on and offline strategy.
- You must have retail food, wholesale and FMCG experience within a similar level
- Have experience of leading both buying planning, or merchandising teams
- Comfortable with monitoring allocated budget to ensure compliance and take corrective measures when necessary
- Can get buy-in for the planned vision and strategy for the wider business
- Have develop necessary measures towards continuous reduction of the operational cost and reviewing financial reports for accuracy and consistency
- Have extensive experience with complete and high-level negotiations
- Strong people management skills and have led large teams through direct reports and succession planning.
- Aptitude in strong decision-making and working with numbers
The benefits of this Vice President of Omnichannel / E-Merchandising –
- Tax free salary
- Guaranteed bonuses
- Private healthcare,
- Relocation Flights
- schooling allowance
and much more that goes with this executive level position! If this profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a customer focused position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2001-107678.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.