Vice President – Fashion and Footwear Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a leading retail company and they are looking for an experienced Vice President – Fashion and Footwear Retail to be based in Kuwait. Your main responsibility is to lead their Fashion and Footwear division.
As the Vice President – Fashion and Footwear Retail, you must perform the following duties:
- Management of all retail activities, taking overall responsibility and supporting the retail area managers and store managers
- Recruiting and motivating staff, making sure sales targets are attained, maintaining inventories, developing product displays, and implementing different campaigns
- To develop and grow a customer focus, planning 2 – 3 years in advance. To ensure awareness and account for competition, and retail sector trends
- To ensure all the stores are efficiently managed, visiting them regularly, and monitoring their compliance with policy, procedure, and standards
- To be fully accountable for the P&Ls delivery and growth of the brands
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Vice President – Fashion and Footwear Retail)
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in fashion and footwear industry where 8 years of which as a senior manager
- Strong experience in managing multiple stores. Experience in fashion retail is a must
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and managerial skills
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and lead the business to grow. You will be exposed to several parts of the business and have the opportunity to grow and develop your own career.
Please note only suitable candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.