Vehicle Programme Manager (Analyst)
| | |
Quest Search and Selection have partnered with an international Food Tech looking to a Vehicle Programme Manager. The company has expanded rapidly over the past 12 months and invested across areas including Supply Chain, Operations, Technology and more to build a powerhouse team of experts globally.
They pride themselves on having a flat structure, people are treated as individuals and not just another cog, with no corporate policies to prevent high performers from rising up the ranks rapidly. If you are actively looking for an organisation where you can grow your career and will be rewarded for hard work then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Vehicle Programme Manager, no two days will ever look the same. The role will be responsible for the maintence and upkeep of business ciritical equipment and vehicles, ensuring enough supply and replenishing stock. The role will need someone who can adapt to Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Vendor Management and Procurement.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and ensuring supply chains KPIs
- Building Dashboards and Reporting (using BI softwares like Tableau, Microsoft BI, Looker etc…) on Performance to key stakers
- Acquiring data from various sources (APIs, data warehouses, central teams, scraping)
- Dissecting insights to create tangible actions
- Identifying potential issues and taking the right actions to prevent issues
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Experience with BI softwares like Tableau, Microsoft BI, Looker etc
- Familiarity with big data tools, data warehousing concepts and ETL pipelines (a plus)
- Experience acquiring data from various sources (APIs, data warehouses, scraping)
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience writing code in Python / R would be a huge bonus
The role will suit a resourceful, data driven individual who is comfortable taking lead and making things happen.
To find out more about the role contact Jay Thandi
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.