UX Researcher – Fashion Retail
| | |
Quest is proudly partnering with a leading British Fashion Brand looking for a UX Researcher / Web Optimisation Executive to join their growing team. Having invested heavily in their Direct to Consumer offering through the opening of new stores and upgrading their Digital proposition they are extremely well placed to expand further in 2022!
They have adopted a hybrid working practice, 2 days a week (once it’s safe to return) in their brand new offices in White City and 3 days from home. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to work on exciting projects as they upgrade and roll out new features to enhance digital experiences.
The UX Researcher will have a range of responsibilities, from working on Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), utilizing User-Driven Data to explore ways to improve customer experiences, inputting ideas of new features and innovations for the website, and conducting competitor research to ensure the business in keeping up to date with the latest trends.
Day to day duties include:
- End-to-end research and analysis of customer experiences/behaviors online, through wireframing, testing, and implementation
- Distill insights from quantitative data, Voice of Customer, internal & external sources down to actionable UX improvements
- Have the drive to seek out new research opportunities and be adaptable to support different research needs, keeping ahead of best practices, new methodologies, and tools
- Be motivated to run projects autonomously and be proactive in involving different teams in gathering, sharing & presenting insights
- Create concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to demonstrate data-driven improvements to user journeys and UI
- Work with internal and external development teams, to clearly articulate project requirements and see them through to completion.
- Identification of user needs and goals, task, and workflow modeling as well as unmoderated usability testing and more formal in-depth testing. Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement
The Skills & Experience Required
The UX Researcher will have 1+ years of experience, preferably gained within a retail/e-commerce environment, or have a passion for this area.
You will have:
- Have experience conducting research using tools such as Google Analytics, Monetate, Hotjar or Content Square, etc…
- Carried out A/B or Multi Variant testing and have an understanding of CRO
- Experience working with key tools like Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and Axure or similar
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A passion for UX and UI
- Basic knowledge of SEO and site performance would be helpful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity & innovation to come up with ideas
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build their career within UX. You will naturally be curious and want to understand what drives consumer behaviors and want to test features and initiatives to improve online experiences.
If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2203-109973
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.