UX Operations Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this lifestyle, British fashion brand that has been established for 10 years and have a real focus on sustainability and a goal to upscale the business in an ethical way. This business has had recent investment and are currently on a upward trajectory of growth.
The roles & responsibilites of this UX Operations Manager position:
- Using data and being highly analytical to lead & manage the user-centred design and develop customer centric workflows.
- Assist in the implementation and management of all tools and technologies to help successfully deliver the UX programme & strategy.
- Manage the daily roadmap and have contact with various stakeholders
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of all testing across all website and working towards goals of improving web KPIs.
- Analyse and report on test results to determine the impact on UX and its subsequent ROI
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to the customer journey to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
- Support on-site personalisation, customer service and audience-based targeting strategy
- Further tailoring the website to make it more relevant and easier to use for customers.
- Responsible for coordinating directly and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. Teams you will work alongside includes the eCommerce Trading team, CRO, Web Developers and external agencies.
To be successful in this UX Operations Manager position –
- highly analytical individual from a Project management qualification or background in a CRO/UX capacity.
- You must have experience of web & mobile development within retail or eCommerce background
- Ability to adopt different user AB/MVT testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive decision making and product improvements
- You will be data-driven and performance minded and have experience in delivering the roadmap
- Have relevant personalisation software experience
- Strong analytical skills and worked with analytical cloud based programme such as Content Square
- Have worked on a Salesforce ERP platform or another similar cloud based system
- Deep understanding and experience of key elements that impact conversation
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Excellent stakeholders management, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The benefits of this UX Operations Manager –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – 3 days in a brand-new office and 2 days at home
- 25 days holiday
- Working for an ethical & sustainable focus brand
- If you are interested in this role andhave the right analytical and porject management experience then please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2111-109606.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.