UX and Optimisation Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with a leading British Fashion brand on the lookout for an UX and Optimisation Manager as part of their digital transformation and drive to continuously enhance their customer’s online experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally with teams, exploring and rolling out cutting edge technologies to enhance customer experiences.
The UX and Optimisation Manager will be responsible for testing, exploring and introducing new innovations and website integrations to the eCommerce website, liaising between the Trading, Development and Data teams. The role will focus on helping the business in improving customer journeys and ensure the business is at the forefront at delivering the best features.
- Test Prioritisation & Planning – generated optimisation ideas based on research findings
- UX Project Management – created project plans and timelines for major UX projects
- Assist in the implementation and management of all tools and technologies to help successfully deliver new products in line with strategy
- Manage the daily roadmap and have contact with various stakeholders
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of new product roll out, ensuring they are aligned to objectives and performing
- Run tests to determine functionality. Analyse and report on test results to determine the impact on UX and its subsequent ROI
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to the website to improve customer journeys to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability
- Support on-site personalisation, customer service and audience-based targeting strategy
- Exploring new technologies, working with development teams to determine practically and working with teams to resolve issues
- Responsible for coordinating directly and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. Teams you will work alongside includes the eCommerce Trading team, CRO, Web Developers and external agencies.
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in this UX and Optimisation Manager position –
- UX experince, having worked on a variety of eCommerce projects to imrove customer experience. Salesforce Commerce Cloud is highly desireable
- You must have experience of web & mobile development within retail or eCommerce background
- Experience testing products, resolving issues and prioritising projects by urgency
- You will be data-driven and performance minded and have experience in delivering the roadmap
- Strong analytical skills and worked with analytical cloud based programme such as Content Square
- Experience integrating a new ERP platform
- Excellent stakeholders management, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing Fashion Brand. They are offering a salary between £40,000 to £50,000. Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this great opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.