UX Analyst – International Relocation
| | |
Quest are proudly working with one of the Middle East’s leading groups, looking for a eCommerce UX Analyst to join the team. My client are at the fore-front of digital innovation within the region, delivering exceptional experiences to customers through digital channels and in-store.
As a eCommerce UX Analyst, you will be a integral part of the research function, translating data to tangible insights to improve online experience for customer and across related digital channels with some of the world’s biggest brands.
What you’ll do:
As the eCommerce UX Analyst you will be focusing on improving the online customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to build insights and understand visitor traffic sources, user behavior, flow and conversion drivers across websites
- Inform teams on how to improve the multichannel experience through heatmaps, session recordings and voice of customer
- Identify potential customer painpoints in the User Journey and potential solutions i.e checkout, wishlist etc…
- Perform analysis of customer acquisition, behavior and conversion performance, adding context to the drivers of business performance
- Work cross-functionally to deliver analysis that enables the delivery of insights into financial impacts from user journey changes
- Work with a wider team passionate about learning what the impact of changes to multichannel experience on website performance and user behavior
- Combine data sources into custom reports and dashboards, diagnosing problems to provide actionable insights
- Standardize methodologies to bring efficiency, uniformity and timeliness to required insights
- Carry out research (A/B testing) to identify successes, failures, trends, and effectively present these findings to internal stakeholders
The Must Have’s (Essential)
- Minimum 4+ years UX Data Analyst with experience in a Retail ecommerce environment
- Solid experience in conducting research, AB testing or site optimization, usability analysis experience
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in Design (i.e. Graphic, Vis Coms, Product, HCI or related
- Experienced in using optimization tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or Google Optimize
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and translating insights to others in the business
- Fluent in English (Arabic, a bonus)
- You will have a strong online or digital portfolio demonstrating a broad body of work
My client are offering a tax-free salary between £45,000 to £55,000, private medical insurance, Visa and a bonus.
Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more information about this amazing opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.