Training and Development Manager
| | |
About the Company:
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with an award winning, recognised investor in people and best small company to work. They are looking for a training and development manager to join their team near Gravesend.
Key responsibilities as a Training and development manager include:
- To deliver face to face training to Sales and Customer Service Advisors and the Management teams of a designated client.
- Training delivery to a virtual classroom
- Maximise return on investment of learning and development initiatives
- Responsible for inputting into the design of training programmes
To be successful as a Training and development manager you need:
- 3-5 years’ experience of designing, delivering and facilitating soft skills training
- Have delivered face to face and online training tutorial
- You must be able to drive as the role is homebased, but the region will be based in the South-East (with a base in the Dartford area)
- The ideal candidate would come from the automotive industry, however other service led industries such as retail, travel, and hospitality would be considered .
What’s in it for you…
- Company car allowance
- 25 days holiday increasing over tenure
- 2 days CSR
- annual team offsites
- company pension
- health cashback and much more
If you are interested in this amazing job opportunity, then please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.