Trade Marketing and Sales Manager (Maternity Cover)
| | |
Quest are working with an international Health and Wellness brand, looking for a Trade Marketing and Sales Manager to join their small team for at least a 9 month maternity cover in Windsor. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and close knit team, building relations internally and working closely with external partners.
The Trade Marketing and Sales Manager role has strong emphasis on building successful relations with both internal and external stakeholders and partners. The role will have a range of responsibilities including:
- Support contract sales
- Negotiate and close annual and seasonal commercial agreements with defined customers
- Execute & Develop POS/Marketing materials for UK customers based on input guidance of the General Manager
- Work closely with activation and design agency
- Involvement in creating promotional assets, managing artwork projects, leading on Events
- Work with international project teams
- Support forecasting analytics
- Manage marketing budget
The Trade Marketing and Sales Manager will be used to working within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will have Trade Marketing experience, built within the FMCG sector, preferably within Health and Wellness.
My client has a small team, everyone pitches in to help one and another, so the right candidate will be someone who pitches in and makes things happen. The role is for a 9 month FTC, and likely you will have contracted in the past and can hit the ground running in this role.
With a salary on offer between £35,000 to £40,000, this is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career.
For more details contact email@example.com
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.