| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading media and events business that has grown exponentially over the past 2 years, now on the lookout for Telesales Executives to join their teams.
Our client has had tremendous successes and launched new publications during the course of 2021, they are now focussed on building back its conferences and events arm for 2022. Using their strong and reputable brand name they require Telesales people who seek a career in sales with a company that offer great career prospects.
Role & Responsibilities
The Telesales Executive will be responsible for reaching out, building relations and enhancing the brand reputation with prospective clients.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Use strong communication skills to make outbound calls with senior business professionals.
- Use Linked In and other databases to generate new business prospects and potential event customers.
- Build and manage a pipeline of connections to meet the team’s sales targets.
- Capturing customer information correctly using the company’s Salesforce CRM system.
The Successful Candidate
The role will suit a recent graduate or someone with up to a years experience in telesales.
You will have:
- An ability to learn, to be trained and to communicate authoritatively
- Previous sales experience – telesales would be beneficial
- Enthusiasm to grow and understand one or more industries (especially the retail sector)
- Possess plenty of drive, self-motivation, and determination to succeed
- Good as both a team player and an independent operator
- An eye for detail and quality of work rate
- Confident communicator, with a natural ability to build relations and rapport
- Seeking to working with industry experts – especially Marketing, Digital and IT Directors.
What on offer:
The role offers a generous salary between £18,500 to £24,000 dependent on experience. The role also offers additional perks:
- Training and a commitment to your personal development.
- Attractive rewards and uncapped commission package.
- Work from home or in the London offices
- No evenings or weekends, 25 plus days holiday.
- Full time and part time openings.
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this great opportunity
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.