| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this fast-growing B2B media company that leads the market as a free digitally led multimedia information provider for senior business professionals.
Post pandemic this publishing company is building back its conferences and events are. Using their strong and reputable brand name they require a Telesales consultant who seeks a career in sales with a company that offer great career prospects.
The roles and responsibilities of this Telesales Executive role –
- Use strong communication skills to make outbound calls with senior business professionals.
- Use Linkedin and other databases to generate new business prospects and potential event customers.
- Build and manage a pipeline of connections to meet the team’s sales targets.
- Capturing customer information correctly using the company’s Salesforce CRM system.
To be successful in this Telesales Executive position –
- Previous sales experience – telesales would be beneficial
- The ability to learn, to be trained and to communicate authoritatively.
- Enthusiasm to grow and understand one or more industries (especially the retail sector).
- Possess plenty of drive, self-motivation, and determination to succeed.
- Good as both a team player and an independent operator.
- Working towards KPI’s and sales targets
The benefits of this Telesales Executive role –
- Training and a commitment to your personal development.
- Attractive rewards and uncapped commission package.
- Work from home or in the London offices
- No evenings or weekends
- 25 plus days holiday.
Part of a business that is no1 in their sector and continues to gain market share.
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2112-109731.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.