Telesales Consultant – Media Sales (remote)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this fast- growing B2B media company who lead the market as a free, digitally led multimedia information provider for senior business professionals.
Post pandemic this publishing company is building back its conferences and events arm. Using their strong and reputable brand name they require Telesales consultant who seek a career in sales with a company that offer great career prospects.
The roles and responsibilities of this Telesales Consultant role –
- Use strong communication skills to make outbound calls with senior business professionals.
- Use Linkedin and other databases to generate new business prospects and potential event customers.
- Build and manage a pipeline of connections to meet the team’s sales targets.
- Capturing customer information correctly using the company’s Salesforce CRM system and excel spreadsheets.
To be successful in this Telesales Consultant position –
- Previous sales experience – telesales would be beneficial
- The ability to learn, to be trained and to communicate authoritatively.
- Enthusiasm to grow and understand one or more industries (especially the retail sector).
- Possess plenty of drive, self-motivation, and determination to succeed.
- Good as both a team player and an independent operator.
- Working towards KPI’s and sales targets
- Microsoft literate including Excel and PowerPoint
The benefits of this Telesales Consultant role –
- Training and a commitment to your personal development.
- Attractive rewards and uncapped commission package.
- Work from home or in the London offices
- No evenings or weekends,
- 25 plus days holiday.
- Part of a business that are no1 in their sector and continue to gain market share.
This is a great first appointment and to be part of a successful sales team. If this sounds like you and you feel you have the tenacity and personality for this type of role please apply today quoting the reference JO-109698.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.