Technical SEO Manager
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering with an Award Winning Digital Agency looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join their team in Dubai.
They’re an agency who have invested the time in creating an amazing working culture, they’re a fun loving team who believe treating their people right helps them to deliver the best campaigns for clients (an winning awards is an additional bonus).
The Technical SEO Manager will work with a range of clients, from fast-growing start-ups to successful international brands, to deliver the best in class SEO strategies, conduct technical audits, and optimise live campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Checking HTML code and uncovering the slightest issues affecting the Site’s SEO performance
- Working on all aspects of technical SEO such as canonicalisation, pagination, sitemaps, Schema, crawl budget, index bloat, etc…
- Conducting technical SEO audits and analysis on sites of all sizes covering: local business websites, enterprise-level sites, e-commerce, international sites and more…
- Working with Senior Client Stakeholders (remote or in-person), guiding them through performance and providing recommendations for Sites and how to improve
- Advising clients and colleagues on architecture, performance, and technical best practices and helping to troubleshoot technical issues
- Conducting technical deep dives, digging into data to hunt down issues that are holding sites back and reporting finding in to easy digest information to clients
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Technical SEO Manager you will have:
- 3+ years’ Technical SEO experience (agency side or client-side)
- Immersed in Technical SEO, naturally curious about what makes websites perform well and what changes can improve performance
- The ability to effectively project manage across multiple projects
- Confident at articulating Technical aspects to non-technical colleagues and stakeholders
- Passionate about SEO
- Great attitude
You must also be wanting to build your career internationally and be open to relocating to Dubai.
The role offers a whole host of perks including:
- Above market, Tax-Free salary + incentives
- Relocation support
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else)
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- Company Bonus
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases covered by us
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce
Contact Jay Thandi for further details about the role
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.