Technical Senior SEO Executive
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and international.You will be part of the wider digital marketing team to assist the SEO Manager with the day-to-day management and optimisation of the SEO channel and be responsible for building and optimising the site performance.
Key responsibilities for this Technical Senior SEO Executive position –
- Make & implement recommendations to improve SEO channel performance and rankings.
- Looking after the Technical aspects of SEO
- Co-ordinating the production of on-page SEO optimisations.
- Involved in new SEO creation.
- Responsible for writing SEO copy across the website, landing pages and shopping guides.
- Perform in-depth technical SEO audit of websites and identifying any issues of SERP via analytic tools.
- Used tools for insights for improvements.
- Work with content writer and editorial team to drive SEO in content creation, optimise copy and landing pages.
To be successful in this Technical Senior SEO Executive position –
- Hands on experience in an SEO or Senior SEO Executive level
- Must have experience from an eCommerce trading or online retailer background.
- Have used tools such as PI-datametrics / SEMRush for insights
- Is familiar with Botify / ScreamingFrog to identify issues
- Involved with content and copy
- Genuine passion for SEO and online marketing.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to self-manage and track of multiple projects.
Benefits of this Technical Senior SEO Executive position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2011-108430.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.