Technical Architect – Hybris
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with one of the biggest multinational retail organisation, seeking a Hybris Architect to work in Dubai, U.A.E.
We are ideally looking for candidates with at least +5 years of experience in Hybris and who are fluent in Arabic.
As a Hybris Architect your primary responsibilities will include:
- Analyze business needs of the business and design solutions
- Provide architectural oversight for new implementation projects and support initial projects
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation
- Mentoring and managing junior developers
- Manage alliance with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) product vendors
- Provide user training for implemented solutions
- Supporting users during testing and deployment
- Creation of project documentation
- Significant architectural, implementation and migration experience
- Prior and solid experience in Java Web Application Development
- Experience using application frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Experience developing detailed technology architecture
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns and their application
- Prior experince in SAP Hybris
- College Degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in business, engineering, accounting or information systems
- Fluency in Arabic is a plus
The chosen candidate will get a tax free salary of AED 25,000- 30,000 with additional benefits
Please apply only if you have the relevant experience. Please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org by sharing your CV and contact details should you be interested in this position.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.