| | |
Quest Search and Selection are proud to represent this multi-brand retail business that prides itself on working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, and Beauty retailers in the UK and internationally.
Your role as, Recruitment Administrator, will involve managing candidates, controlling high-volume sourcing projects, creating seamless selection processes in head office, and supporting with on-boarding activities under the guidance of the Talent Acquisition Specialists.
Key responsibilities of this Recruitment Administrator position –
- Reviewing applications using job adverts, LinkedIn, and our Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinating with candidates for a variety of positions, scheduling interviews, gathering feedback, and answering questions
- This is admin and systems based! Providing a positive recruitment experience to all candidates
- Sharing CVs, gathering feedback, and interacting professionally with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Gathering information for contracts, sending offer letters, and onboarding candidates
To be successful in this Recruitment Administrator position –
- 6 + months of administrative or HR experience, recruitment experience
- Strong communication skills are a must, as you will be working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Resilient and determined, able to cope with challenging situations and stay on task
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize a busy schedule
Benefits of this Recruitment Administrator position include –
- Initially a contract role 3 months + with the opportunity to be progressed.
- Contributory Pension
- Great head office environment
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-branded retailer! If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.