Talent Resourcer – 6-12 month contract
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Beauty, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
With on-going success for their UK business they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Resourcer to support the Head Office in London for new position as part of their elevated growth plans and on-going vacancies.
The role will have a focus on eCommerce, Digital and Marketing roles within a retail, luxury and multi-branded space in central London.
Your roles and responsible of this Talent Acquisition Resourcer –
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management
- supporting both BAU recruitment activities and projects.
- Taking guidance from the Talent Acquisition Specialists, your role will focus on candidate management, taking control of high-volume sourcing projects
- Supporting with on-boarding activities.
- Using creative attraction methods with an overarching focus on quality of hire and tapping into the passive candidate market
- Uploading and writing adverts
- Arranging head office interviews, liaising with line managers, candidates, and talent acquisition specialists to ensure a seamless experience
- System management of candidate regrets, offers and feedback where needed
- Guiding candidates through head office on-boarding
- Setting up day-1 activities with new starters
- Utilise the ATS system for offers and onboarding purposes
- MI reporting that supports your TA strategy
- Liaise with recruitment agencies to build relationship and secure cost effective and timely recruitment solutions
The ideal candidate for this Talent Acquisition Specialist –
- An established 1 year + in-house recruiter or agency background as a recruitment or talent resourcer
- Direct experience of hiring in the retail, marketing and or digital space
- Can comfortable work in a volume recruitment environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and very process focused.
- This business is about attracting top talent that fit within their culture and expectation – Quality is keen
- Ideally immediately available as this is initialy a 6-12 month contract with the potential of going perm
- Has experience of recruiting at all levels to store to senior appointments
- Problem solver, to think resourcefully and creatively to overcome hiring challenges.
- Tech savvy – career websites/social media & video interviews
Benefits of this Talent Acquisition Specialist role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- State-of-the-Art Office based
- Monthly work incentives
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2111-109561.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.