Talent & Attraction Specialist
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and employs 7,000 people across different location in the UK, Ireland and globally.
This Talent & Attraction Specialist is to partner with key stakeholders within TA/HR/L&D and Rewards Business Partners to provide end to end talent acquisition experience and support with on-going projects in the department.
The roles and responsibilities for the Talent & Attraction Specialist role –
- Accountable for advertising, sourcing, attracting and onboarding
- Flexibility to hire across multiple disciplines including our central head office, operational, stock
- Adopt a variety of approaches including direct sourcing, job boards, cv databases and social media
- Aligned all adverts and approaches alongside the company brand & tone of voice
- Adopting an effective internal/external pipeline to meet current and future business needs.
- Being involved in on-going TA projects
- Hiring administration to ensure RTW and offer letter are sent out promptly.
- Ensuring all recruitment metrics and reports are maintained and updated in real time
- Working with the ATS system
To be successful in this Talent & Attraction Specialist role –
- 4+ years experience in a high-volume recruitment roles, preferably within a similar or related sector within Ecommerce, leisure, or hospitality.
- Open to people from agency or in-house experience
- Proactive and able to prioritise to deliver in a fast-paced, high workload environment
- Experience across the entire talent acquisition process
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and different stakeholders ·
- Knowledge and experience in developing best practice recruitment tools
- Previous experience of working with an ATS
- Experienced within project management with HR or Talent
- Go the extra mile to ensure a smooth process throughout
The Benefits of this The Talent & Attraction Specialist role –
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
- Staff discounts and other incentives
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2203-110023
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.