Talent Acquisition Partner -Volume
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and employs 8,000 people across different location in the UK, Ireland and globally.
This Talent Acquistion Partner role is to partner with key stakeholders to provide knowledge about recruitment and employment legislation and best practices whilst also developing a creative and cost-effective plan for sourcing and attracting candidates in a competitive talent market .
The roles and responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Partner role is –
- Managing end to end interview processes, offer management and onboarding for mid to senior level appointments
- Use external talent data and insight to drive hiring conversations with key stakeholders
- Build talent pipelines to engage with passive candidates for in demand skillsets
- Business Partner and advise Hiring Managers on best practise recruitment strategies that support the goals and direction of the business
- · proactively participate in TA projects and wider HR team projects
- · Keep up to date with industry innovations in sourcing talent and recruitment and constantly learning to improve the companies potential of hiring the best people.
To be successful in this Talent Acquisition Partner role –
- 5+ years experience in a recruitment role preferably within a similar or related sector within eCommerce, Leisure, Retail or Hospitality.
- Open to people from agency or in-house experience but must have operated as a Specialist, Business Partner or Manager level.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management & the confidence to challenge thinking
- Knowledge and experience of working in retail companies/tech or digital hiring/international markets
- Experience across the entire talent acquisition process
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the rest of the TA team as you will be support national and international recruitment hubs.
The Benefits of this Talent Acquisition Partner role –
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
- Staff discounts and other incentives
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2204-110099.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.