Talent Acquisition Manager – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be partnering with this UK premium food and gift business. With on-going success for their UK, international and third-party marketplaces they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to support the Head Office in the UK & Globally.
This role is to act as a Business Partner to senior management and hiring managers to develop and drive strategies to recruit top talent in a competitive market.
Your roles and responsible of this Talent Acquisition Manager – Premium Retail & Wholesale will include –
- Propose and implement a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of high-quality candidates
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management
- Support the post-hire process, including onboarding and probation, to maximise the integration and success of new colleagues
- Define, own and implement the employer brand once approved by Marketing.
- Maintain strong lines of communication with your stakeholders to manage an efficient hiring process and offer a continuous dialogue on search performance
- Liaise with recruitment agencies as and when necessary, to build relationship and secure cost effective and timely recruitment solutions
- Maximise the potential of LinkedIn, social media, and other innovative talent tools to build a talent pipeline
- Run various projects around Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, Attraction & Retention.
- Support HR colleagues with HR generalist activities – so someone who have a generalist background but focused on talent
The ideal candidate for this Talent Acquisition Manager – Premium Retail & Wholesale position –
- An established in-house recruiter with direct experience of hiring in the retail and or digital space.
- Has worked within an HR Generalist team that has been focused on recruitment
- Ideally CIPD level 5
- Has experience of recruiting at all levels to store to senior appointments
- Data driven, demonstrates good reporting and KPI dashboard.
- Problem solver, to think resourcefully and creatively to overcome hiring challenges.
- Assessment and selection methodologies
- Tech savvy – career websites/social media & video interviews
- Great written communication skills
- Up to date employment law and recruitment and advertising best practice awareness
- A role model for our Values and passion for the business
- Ideally CIPD level 5
- Experience of Cascade HR system would be beneficial
Benefits of this Talent Acquisition Manager – Premium Retail & Wholesale role –
- Flexible working conditions – home and head office
- New role to grow!
This is a unique opportunity for an established brand across retail and digital in the UK. You will join a progressive company with like-minded ambitious people where there is lots of autonomy, less red tap & more opportunity to make a difference. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2104-108974.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.