Talent Acquisition Manager – Fashion, Luxury & Lifestyle
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proudly partnering with a leading multi branded retailer on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team.
In this TA Manager role you will take a leadership role within the team, supporting the Head of Talent with team management, strategic projects and on-going growth as the retail & digital space continues to grow within the UK &EU
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for –
- Managing the whole recruitment process from creating ads, managing the ATS systems, running recruitment days, ensuring documentation is completed and onboarding staff
- You will guide recruiters and resourcers in the provision of best in class retail and head office talent acquisition
- Step in to the Head of Talent role in absence and lead the team as required
- Owning new store opening projects , taking control of recruitment timelines and mobilising recruitment activity to ensure deadlines are hit
- Taking regular feedback stakeholders to understand recruitment challenges and opportunities and challenges that need to be rebutted.
- Supporting daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reporting for team and Group purposes
- Line management a team in different location that can scale up during peak.
- Upskilling leadership in recruitment best practice and creating and creating talent pipelines and BAU recruitment needs
- Build relations with key internal stakeholders, hiring team and agencies
- Stay up to date with latest trends, conducting market mapping and benchmarking to ensure salaries are in line with market rates and that internal stakeholders are aware of scope of the market
- Continuously keeping up to date with recruitment policies and procedures
To be successful in this Talent Acquisition Manager role –
- 7+ years experience in recruitment roles, preferably within a similar or related sector within retail
- Open to people from agency or in-house experience
- That you have managed a team of specialists and are used to mentoring, coaching and motivating
- Has been involved in strategic talent projects working on employer brands, recruitment budget, strategic external and internal relationships and focusing on on-going succession planning.
- Detailed knowledge of sourcing, such as building world-class attraction campaigns, head hunting, utilising networks and programmatic advertising
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Huge desire to progress, driven by personal and professional development goals
- Creative thinker, we have the same challenges as any business right now in the war for talent
- Expertise or passion for luxury retail, in order to appropriately represent the business
The Benefits of the Talent Acquisition Manager role –
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant
- Monthly work incentives
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please s end your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2203-110044,
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.