Talent Acquisition Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
They are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will take a leadership role in the TA team supporting hires cross both retail fashion and head office locations.
The roles and responsibilities of this TA Manager role are :
- You will guide recruiters and resourcers best in retail and head office talent acquisition.
- Assisting a team of 15, including colleagues located remote, London and Ireland.
- Creative attraction strategies to support a range of retail and head office hires.
- Source the best and emerging talent with a focus on quality of hire
- Supporting the TA team with training and development around any resourcing topic as required
- Supporting daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reporting for team and Group
- Proactively participate in taking HR and retail data to create project recruitment activities, proposals and initiatives
- Mobilise recruitment activity to ensure deadlines are hit
- Take regular feedback from Group stakeholders and candidates to understand recruitment challenges and find ways to continuously improve.
The Skills and Experience required for this TA Manager role are :
- Strong Leadership skills, such as mentoring, coaching and motivating
- Excellent stakeholder management & the confidence to challenge thinking
- Previous experience in quality sourcing, head hunting, utilising networks and advertising .
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven by personal and professional development goals
- A Creative thinker!
- Resilience and determination skills which is essential
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
The Benefits of TA Manager role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Monthly incentives
- Hybrid working model
- Central London office and subsidised Cafe and Gym membership
- Holiday Allowance
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting reference no. JO-2204-110082
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.