| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting food distribution and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries! This Delivery Tech Business is looking for a Support Associate.
Responsibilities of a Support Associate
- Making sure equipment, uniforms tech, cars/bikers, helmets etc are being ordered and processed for new starters and broken vehicles.
- Assist with a range of admin tasks like Answering Tickets, Workforce Planning, Support & coordinate day to day activities, ensure smooth transitioning for riders on shift.
- Providing support to riders over the phone or via email and provide Delivery Feedback.
- Monitoring and tracking rider E-bike Management and Rider NPS.
- Working to targets, maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality.
- Being proactive in escalating issues with proposed solutions and sharing feedback with the rest of the team.
- Work with the Engagement Associate to come with the best Policy and Comms.
· Support &coordinate riders on shifts and making sure clocking in/off and handover procedures are in place.
- You must be experienced working in a central operation, communication or people support role.
- This could be from another delivery, retail, or service/customer call centre environment where you are involved in the welfare of a volume number of employees.
- You must have experience at an Assistant, Coordinator, Associate or Intern in a similar field.
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of working with Fountain or another workforce planning tool.
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in their sectors.
- Graduate or graduate calibre.
· 25 days holiday
· Remote working and lush office space in central London
· Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
· The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.