Supply Chain & Procurement Manager – Equipment
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has had substantial investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
In this role you will use utilise data & analytics within supply chains & vendor/ procurement management to drive equipment planning, inventory & usage.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Supply Chain & Procurement Manager – Equipment position –
- Build, test, verify equipment forecasting models for the DC’s
- Fully own planning, procurement, allocation, maintenance strategy for the bike fleet.
- Perform analysis on the riders equipment utilisation, performance and repairs/accidents.
- Identify the best way to use data and analytics to make decision on better use of rider equipment utilisation and retention.
- Ensuring all the team have access to relevant reporting in dashboards
- Presenting analytical findings to the team & stakeholders in a weekly meeting
- The ability to build and develop a team to support program growth.
To be successful in thisSupply Chain & Procurement Manager – Equipment position –
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain management, vendor or procurement management in a similar equipment (GNFR) product.
- Highly analytical and have experience dissecting complex, quantitative data and delivering actionable solutions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with growing number of riders and equipment requirements
- Experience communicating and presenting information to a range of stakeholders.
- Experience with BI softwares like Tableau, Microsoft BI, Looker etc.
- Familiarity with big data tools in a Supply chain and Procurement capacity
- An ability to establish structure in a constantly evolving domain and environment
- Being able to communicate analytical data in a digestible format to stakeholders.
The benefits of this Supply Chain & Procurement Manager – Equipment position –
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to grow your team underneath
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you have the relevant data & supply chain skills. Please send your CV today quoting the reference JO-2105-109056.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.