Supply Chain Manager
| | |
Quest are proud to be working with a fast growing, well funded Start Up looking to grow it team here in the UK. With a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach, they are looking for a Supply Chain MAnager to work with the Head of Supply Chain to set up and grow the Supply Chain Operations and Logistics division.
This will report in to the Head of Supply Chain and your role will be involved in the supply chain from suppliers to DC’S and being involved in the central warehousing and distribution function. Ultimately helping to get products to customers in a timely manner.
The responsibilities of this Supply Chain Manager position –
- Assist with the Supply Chain from FMCG suppliers to DC’s
- Help manage the central warehouse operations across all of DC’s in the UK from the conception to implementation phases
- Ensure products get from the supplier to the shelves on time and in the right quantities
- Work with Demand Planning and central teams to ensure that the operation can scale to meet customer demand.
- Being involved in the recruitment within the Supply and planning team
- Redistribution of stocks between warehouses
To be successful in this Supply Chain Manager position –
- You must be operating at a Supply Chain Manager, Planner or Lead
- Previous or current experience from the top 7 grocers, wholesaler or FMCG is essential
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy – Excellent communication at all levels.
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space.
Benefits that are included in this Supply Chain Manager position –
- Pension & Holidays
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.