Supply Chain Manager – Retail Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting grocery supply chain tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
This will report in the Head of Supply Chain and your role will be involved in the regional supply chain from suppliers to DC’S and being involved in the central warehousing and distribution function.
The responsibilities of this Supply Chain Manager position –
- Assist with the Supply Chain from FMCG suppliers to DC’s
- Help manage the central and mirco warehouse operations across all of DC’s in the UK from the conception to implementation phases
- Ensure products get from the supplier to the shelves on time and in the right quantities
- Work with Demand Planning and central teams to ensure that the operation can scale to meet customer demand.
- Being involved in the recruitment within the Supply and planning team
- Redistribution of stocks between warehouses
To be successful in this Supply Chain Manager position –
- You must be operating at a Supply Chain Manager, Planner or Lead
- Previous or current experience from the top 7 grocers, wholesaler or FMCG is essential
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy – Excellent communication at all levels.
- Have led people at an Supply Chain Assistant or Associate level
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space.
Benefits that are included in this Supply Chain Manager position –
- 25 days Holidays
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2101-108617.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.