Supply Chain Consultant (Head of Department)
| | |
Quest has been working with innovative start ups expanding teams across divisions during lockdown, and as a result, we are supporting an extremely exciting, fast growing and well funded Food Tech in London in hiring for a Supply Chain Consultant (Head of Department). With Central London offices, our client is looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial Head of Supply Chain, with a strong food background to lead and develop the team.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Head of Supply Chain will be responsible for:
- Setting the strategy for current UK territories, inventory planning and identifying key cities for the business to expand to
- Growing and managing the Supply Chain Team
- Working with suppliers, ensuring goods are allocated to appropiate territories to service customer demands
- Utilising data and actively working towards reducing wastage
- Supply Chain planning, stock management and ensuring logistical practicality and cost effectiveness
- Build a team within the logistics and supply chain department
Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics from a Consultancy background
- Knowledge and experience within e2e Supply Chain within food – from Supplier to Customer
- Prior experience in building and leading teams
- Affinity for using data to make strategic decisions
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- Educated to Degree Equivalent
- Pension & Holidays
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.