Supply Chain Administrator
| | |
Quest Search & Selection have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator to join an exciting fast growing start up business expanding it’s UK operations.
As part of their growth the business is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator that is involved in managing all stocks from supplies, deliveries and availability.
The responsibilities of this Supply Chain Administrator position –
- Order and allocate stock so stores stay full of fresh supplies
- Manage suppliers to keep deliveries on time
- minimising wastage
- Monitor sales, manage product availability
- Analyse orders for promotions and fresh produce
- Check & resolve product and wastage data for potential issues
- Obtaining product information with suppliers
- Responding to warehouses & DC queries
- Working with the central office to determine demand, merchandising plans and inventory support
To be successful in this Supply Chain Administrator you must have –
- You will have at least 2 years Supply Chain experience, preferably within a Food related sector (manufacturing, Grocery, Supermarket)
- An eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot table, v- look ups
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Happy to work remotely initially under your own steam
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space
Benefits that are included in this Supply Chain Administrator position –
- Flexible working
- Office space in central London
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business at the initial stages of your career. If you’re interested in finiding out more get in touch with Jay Thandi for more details
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.