Supply Chain Administrator – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting grocery shopping and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in Germany and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
As part of their growth the business is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator that is involved in managing all stocks from supplies, deliveries and availability point of view.
The responsibilities of this Supply Chain Administrator position –
- Order and allocate stock so stores stay full of fresh supplies
- Manage suppliers to keep deliveries on time
- minimising wastage
- Monitor sales, manage product availability
- Analyse orders for promotions and fresh produce
- Check & resolve product and wastage data for potential issues
- Obtaining product information with suppliers
- Responding to warehouses & DC queries
- Working with the central office to determine demand, merchandising plans and inventory support
To be successful in this Supply Chain Administrator you must have –
- You must have a Supply Chain Administrator/Assistant or Coordinator level
- You must have experience in Food retail ideally but other supplier and FMCG would be considered.
- An eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot table, v- look ups
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Happy to work remotely initially under your own steam
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space
Benefits that are included in this Supply Chain Administrator position –
- Flexible working
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business at the initial stages of your career. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2102-108632.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.