Style Advisor – Retail
| | |
As a Stylist your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all customers and be their first point of contact.
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- genuine interest in designer womenswear, and a passion for the retail industry
- Dealing with styling and clienteling and looking for repeat business
- Updating CRM database
- Involved with store events
- Confident with styling and outfit building from head to toe styling.
- CRM and Connecting with Customers
- Understand GDPR and Using Customer Databases
- Refunds and client issues
- Replenishing Stock
- Involved in product training sessions
- Ensuring that the visual merchandising is in line with brand guidelines
- Maintained to a high & luxury store environment.
To be successful in this Stylist position:
- Supervisory, Styling or Sales experience within a luxury or premium consumer womenswear fashion market.
- A genuine passion for Womenswear, especially the premium/luxury market.
- Confident with outfit building
- London experience within a boutique or department store environment
- Excellent communicational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Confident in cashier duties
- involved in visual merchandising
- Confident with CRM systems
As a reward for this Stylist position –
- The brand offers a warm and friendly environment
- Opportunity for full time or part time hours (37.5, 27.5, 22.5 Hrs per week include at least 1 weekend day)
- Clothing allowance
- Generous staff discount and holiday days.
- Bonus & Commission potential
This is an exciting period for the company who are growing, therefore it is a great time and has done fantastically well during the lockdown period from their online shop. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2106-109097
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.