Streetwear Fashion Marketing Manager
| | |
Quest are partnering with a well known Retailer known for listing global fashion brands in the Streetwear and Youth Culture spheres, looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work as part of a growing team and be part of an evolving journey. Our client offer a whole host of perks, have a Central London office and flexible working.
The Streetwear Fashion Marketing Manager will be responsible for collaborating and working on launches with some of the world’s largest fashion brands. You will need to understand brand’s propositions and audiences in order to create content that resonates with the right customers. The role will be a full 360 marketing role – from devising strategy, conceptualising and pitching to brand partners and internal stakeholders to executing and bringing your vision to life.
Key responsiblilities include:
- Creating outstanding content in collaboration with brand partners that will resonate with target audiences
- Write clear and concise briefs that link to the strategy
- Brief creative agencies and partners to create shoot stills and video content
- Work with Head of Marketing Operations to ensure delivery of campaigns
- Budget management on each campaign with support from Head of Marketing Operations
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure consistency across all channels
- Understanding brand partner budgets and how to present partnership opportunities
- Work with the Head of Content to manage the social agency partner
- Identify new opportunitieswith brand partners and challenges that may arise
- Staying up to date with cultural, fashion and calendar trends, presenting new ideas and avoiding potential issues
- Understand current market standing and competitors
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application you will have the following skills and experience:
- Full understanding and proven track record of delivering outstanding integrated marketing campaigns
- Brilliant brand marketeer with indepth knowledge of the Fashion landscape
- Worked with lifestyle brands on innovative campaigns that have cut through the noise
- Excellent marketing management and planning skills
- Excellent and communicating and presenting brand collaboration ideas and creating solid rationals
- Budget Management experience
- Solid experience in managing teams and agencies and working cross functionally with internal teams
- Be connected in the world of fashion, culture, music, design and lifestyle
The role comes with a whole host of benefits:
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
The salary on offer for this role is between £42,000-£50,000 pa. Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this role
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.