Strategy Consultant – FMCG, Start Up
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting health & wellbeing tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and about to go to the next rounds of investment imminently. This founder led business is looking to make these regulated products & services more accessible to people via technology.
The person will manage the entire project roadmap for new product launches.
The responsibilities of this Strategy Consultant – FMCG, Start Up position –
- Work on an assigned category/product launch (e.g. development, pricing, customer experience, marketing etc)
- Haave an understanding of the commercials and P&L and being responsible for main KPIs
- Engage in commercial negotiations and ensure competitive terms are in place.
- Define together with UX and Project team the customers’ website experience and journey.
- Work alongside the marketing team to define the best customer acquisition and retention strategy
- It is a highly cross functional role and you will need to project manage the roadmap alongside other teams
- Understand of the market and competitors from a price, product and service perspective.
To be successful in this Category Manager role you must have –
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a Category or Buying Manager level or above with experience of launching new products.
- You must have experience in the Health, Skincare, Wellness, FMCG or Subscription industry
- Desirable if you have previous experience in management consulting or in a start-up business within FMCG.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Commercial acumen and willingness to talk to multiple suppliers
- Can work in a start-up environment and be able to be agile working with small teams and being hands on.
- Affinity for using data to make strategic decisions
- Used to a fast paced, demanding work culture from a time, energy and growth perspective
- Ideally has a Masters or Bachelors degree calibre from an internationally recognised top-tier university
Benefits that are included in this Strategy Consultant – FMCG, Start Up position –
- Equity in the business as part of a LTIP
- A fun and friendly working environment with a likeminded team
- Remote working and office space in central London
- Entreprenurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you, please send your cv, quoting the reference JO-2103-108848.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.