Store Managers – KSA, Luxury Clothing & Accessories
| | |
Quest is working with an international luxury retail group seeking for Store Managers to join their team in Saudi Arabia. We are ideally looking for someone who has strong experience in store management and operations, with strong VIP client management skills.
As a Store Manager, you will be:
– Managing overall store operations, finance and budgets
– Ensuring the achievement of store KPIs and financial objectives
– Handling client- related issues and delivering outstanding client journey experience
– Leading and monitoring sales associates’ performance
– Ensuring that brand message is projected during strategic promotional activities
– Recruiting store staff and supervising back-office
– Generating relevant sales / finance reports
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 5 years’ experience in Store Management
– Significant work experience on similar role in the retail fashion sector, preferably handling Luxury clothing and accessories
– A customer service champion, with outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
– Highly creative, ambitious, and success-driven
– Working knowledge in SAP and CRM tools
– Excellent English and Arabic communication skills
– Saudi national
If you’re seeking personal development and diverse career opportunities, the apply today with your up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.