Store Managers – KSA, Homeware Retail
| | |
Quest is working with a premiere retail company in the Middle East looking for Store Managers to join their team in Saudi Arabia (KSA). If you have proven experience in managing homeware or large format retail stores, driving sales, and providing excellent customer service to clients, we encourage you to send an application.
As a Store Manager, you will:
– Ensure achievement of store sales KPIs and financial objectives
– Manage and monitor operational store requirements
– Oversee store finance and budgets
– Attend to customers and ensure all customer-related issues/complaints are properly addressed
– Deal and place orders with wholesalers
– Prepare promotional materials and displays
– Recruit, manage, and train staff
Desirable skills and background:
– Significant similar work experience in large format or homeware retail
– Outstanding communication, presentation, analytic and planning skills
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
– Familiarity with computer software, digital and social media technologies
– Excellent customer relation building and management skills
In return for your success and harwork, the company is willing to provide a competitive salary packahe and great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this highly successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.