Store Managers – Food Retailer, Channel Islands
| | |
Quest is currently working for a Food retailer to secure exceptional Store Managers for new & exisiting stores on the island.
This business has seen YOY growth within their food division & operate stores across both islands for a reputable high street brand.
Responsibilties of these Store Manager position:
– To take overall accountabilty of the P&L and legalities of your own store.
– Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the store
– To lead and coach store teams in exceeding their job roles and having an active succession plan in place for future roles on the region.
– KPIs focus on measurables around both financial and non-financial targets
– Take responsibilty of wage budgets and have proactive plan for absentee managmement
– Working proactively and in partnership with your HR BP & Regional Manager
Desirable skills and background:
– Have store management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail or value retail enviroment.
– Have had full accountabilty of the whole stores’ daily operations, P&L and legalities.
– KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets.
– Have used proactive method to deveop your store
– Must have a track record of success of managing in an autonmous retail environment
– Must be self-motivated and driven and ben able to commuicate well with your team, customers and senior leadership in the business.
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK; lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!) This is one of the sunniest places in the British Isles & as VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
Though they appreciate that this is a big move they are very committed in making the relocation and on-boarding as seamless as possible. You will receive full visa to work on the island and they will assist in:
– Initial hotel bookings & flights
– Relocation costings & accommodation allowance to help you find a property.
– Other benefits include bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount
If you think you have the qualifications and this role is of interest to you, send your updated CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.