| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently working for one of the largest commercial employers within retail in Jersey. They are keen to speak to candidates who are open to relocation for a career opportunity to run one of their key flagship stores on The Channel Islands.
This business has seen YOY growth within their food division & operate stores across both islands for a reputable high street brand.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Store Manager position –
- Take overall accountability of the P&L and legalities of your store.
- Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the store
- To lead and coach store teams in exceeding their job roles and having an active succession plan in place for future roles in the region.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets
- Responsible for wage budgets and have a proactive plan for absentee management
- Work proactively and in partnership with your HR BP & Regional Manager
To be successful in this Store Manager role position you must have –
- Store management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail.
- Ability to deal with turnovers of circa 60k + per week
- Had full accountability of the whole stores’ daily operations, P&L and legalities.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets.
- Utilized proactive methods to develop your store
- Track record of success of managing in an autonomous retail environment
- Self-motivated and driven and be able to communicate well with your team, customers and senior leadership in the business.
The benefits of this Store Manager role –
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK!
- Lower tax rate and NI (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!)
- This is one of the sunniest places in the British Isles.
- VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or France.
- They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive a full visa to work on the island.
- Relocation costings
- Hotel accommodation when you initially move over
- Other benefits include bonuses (profit-related), pension, private healthcare and staff discounts.
If this relocation opportunity to The Channel Islands is of interest, and you feel like you have the necessary skills as a Store Manager to fulfil this role, please send your CV and contact details quoting the reference JO-2010-108294.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.