Store Manager – South-East Spain
| | |
Are you a Manager with Supermarket, Convenience or Forecourt experience looking to work in a sunnier climate?!
One of the leading UK commercial players in Spain is currently looking for a Store Manager to work within one of their branded supermarket retailers. This recruitment drive is due to expansion within their store teams & store openings.
Their ethos is to be a main focal point of the community and be able to provide the service that their customers require. Having a buying office in the UK allows the business to negotiate better prices and lead times to provide a large variety of branded and own brand products for the local and expat community.
As a Store Manager you will be operating one of their branded sites managing the hands on daily operations, P&L and legalities of your store.
To be successfully in this position you must –
- Have Store, Deputy or Assistant management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail
- My client is looking for real hands on people to drive and build the business.
- KPIs focus on measurable- around both financial and non-financial targets
- managing and leading a team – people management including training and development & succession planning.
- Have managed a team sizes of approx. 20 staff.
- Managing and controlling stock levels
- provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
- Must be self-motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
Also relocating to the Spain represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK. Locations are around the South-East of Spain in the Murcia, coastal and surrounding areas. The role will comes with assisted relocation, 30 days holidays and housing assistance for your 1st 3 month. This is within an expat community so language skills are advantageous but by no means essential!
The price of living is lower and provides a real lifestyle and career opportunity in a UK business that has continued growth. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q102850.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.