Store Manager – Premium Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are looking to partner with this premium fashion retailer & brand which has continued success in the UK.
The business pride themselves on a reputation of excellence and exceptional customer service and a unique product offer.
Through your leadership you will have a major impact on the sales & commercial performance of the store. You will be expected to act as a coach every day, inspiring your team in all areas of sales & service skills.
The roles and responsibilities of a Store Manager would be –
- To guide and appropriately manage the assistant manager and floor sales staff.
- Daily staff briefings to guide and motivate the sales team for the day
- Product knowledge training and development
- Maintaining effective communication channels across retail, stock, and store colleagues.
- Maintain visual merchandising conditions and store standards according to brand guidelines
- Ensuring compliance procedures are met by all members of staff
- Ensuring that sales KPIs are met on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To develop successful sales strategies in order to drive customer traffic and ensure that customers are happy with their experience in the store
- Accountable for the operational control & shop floor standards -including cash handling, security measures and visual standards.
To be successful as the Store Manager in the airport-
- It is essential that you have managed a sales team either from a premium or high street retail environment where service level is of the highest standards.
- You must have store management experience
- Ideally must have current or previous retail experience within an airport or travel environment
- That you will partake in a 5-year security check to achieve the airport pass
- Must be able to work shift patterns as part of the airport trading
- You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to maintain the store’s overall outlook
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities. The benefits include bonuses, generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
This opportunity will be suitable to an individual who enjoys the fast pace and is at the point in their career where they are looking for a flagship opportunity in a unique shopping environment of the airport!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, please forward your cv quoting the ref JO-2003-107901.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.