Store Manager – Oxford
| | |
NEW STORE OPENING! Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this Premium high street retailer that provide beautiful products for women. The ethos of this international brand is to bring on-trend and timeless pieces for your wardrobe within fashion, occasionwear shoes and accessories.
The overall accountability for this role as a Store Manager is delivering the financial results and manage a team through inspirational leadership, setting and cascading clear goals & objections whilst being an ambassador for the brand. You must maintain exceptional visual merchandising standards and deliver outstanding customer service that provides a unique VIP shopping experience.
As a Store Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with the financial targets for the boutique
- Take ownership to looking at delivering innovative solutions to driving sales, include UPT and ATV’s and conversion
- Taking ownership of customer satisfaction stores, vm, stock takes and deliveries
- Being able to liaison with head office from a stock and availability point of view.
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- To continually measure KPI performances, levels of success and identify growth areas within the brands
- Have worked towards tight stock control procedures
- Pro-active, and passionate; customer-centric, clienteling approach
- Lead & develop a team with proactive performance management
To be successful in this Store Manager position:
- Store, Management experience within luxury or premium fashion retailer.
- Have worked in a Stylist, clienteling environment
- Works towards VM Guideline in order to maximise sales opportunities & can be creative in providing effective use of space and stock availability
- An influential role model with a collaborative with various leadership styles to suit your team needs.
- Articulate and decisive with an excellent attention to detail
- A genuine passion for Womenswear, especially the premium/luxury market.
- Experience of working towards P&L targets
- Training, development and succession planning of your team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
This is an exciting period for the company who are predominately are an international business who are growing their store portfolio and are part of a bigger group with massive financial backing. Benefits include –
- Exceptional staff discount
- Long-service incentives
If this role sounds suitable please apply today quoting the reference JO-1911-107297 .
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.