Store Manager – Oxford
| | |
We are currently looking to hire an Store Manager for huge British retail brand that has expanding to almost 100 outlets in the last 15 years. This new position is for one of their larger branches in Oxford.
You will be responsible for overall management and will need to be a high calibre Deputy Retail or Store Manager. Typically experience of retail sales within electrical retail, mobile phone retail or furniture retail will be advantageous. Great commercial and customer service skills will be important..
As a Store Manager, your duties will include the following:
* Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
* Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
* Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
* Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
* Control of ambitious sales P&L
* Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful in this Store Management position you will need to be:-
* Good at retail management and some account management.
* A friendly and outgoing personality
* Able to develop sales strategies and set ambitious targets
* Setting operational excellence standards in the branch
* Knowledgeable of the local market and potential clients
* Very good at customer service
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and they pride themselves on offering great career prospects in this growing business. If this role sounds like you and you have the right credentials, please send your CV now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.