Store Manager – Jersey
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently working for one of the largest commercial employers within retail in Jersey. They are keen to speak to candidates that are open to relocation for a career opportunity to run one of their key supermaket stores on the island.
This business has seen YOY growth within their food division & operate stores across both islands for a reputable high street brand.
Responsibilities of these Store Manager position –
- To take overall accountability of the P&L and legalities of your own store.
- Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the store
- To lead and coach store teams in exceeding their job roles and having an active succession plan in place for future roles on the region.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets
- Take responsibility of wage budgets and have proactive plan for absentee management
- Working proactively and in partnership with your HR BP & Regional Manager
To be successful in this Store Manager role position you must –
- Have store management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail.
- Have deal with turnovers of circa 60k + per week
- Have had full accountability of the whole stores’ daily operations, P&L and legalities.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets.
- Have used proactive methods to develop your store
- Must have a track record of success of managing in an autonomous retail environment
- Must be self-motivated and driven and ben able to communicate well with your team, customers and senior leadership in the business.
The benefits of this Store Manager role –
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK!
- Lower tax rate and NI (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!)
- This is one of the sunniest places in the British Isles.
- VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
- They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive full visa to work on the island.
- Relocation costings
- Other benefits include bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2010-108294
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.